Amazon is gearing up for its biggest ever Bank Holiday sale event that will feature thousands of discounted home, fashion, kids and tech items
Amazon will roll out eight days of deals from Wednesday as part of its biggest ever August Bank Holiday sale event. There will be hundreds of discounts across all categories, ranging from back to school items to electrical goods, that will be available from amazon.co.uk/augustsale.
Deals will kick off at midnight on 22 August and run until 29 August.
Alongside themed deals (to make it easier for shoppers to find what they want), there will also be limited Deals of the day.
Amazon prime members will still get their early access deals including those people on 30 day free trials. Most of these deals can be found on amazons Lightening Deals page. These are limited time deals for all members but Prime subscribers get early access.
If you want to see what they have to on offer for yourself click here to see exactly what they have on offer. Amazon Sale.
One of the best places to find a bargain these days is on amazon.co.uk and with the 2nd annual Prime Day coming up we cant wait to see what bargains are available.
Amazon Prime Day will return on July 12 this year.
The second annual event is set to be the biggest-ever and will feature thousands of deals across nearly all departments and categories on its website, ensuring there is “something for everyone”.
Sadly, the deals are reserved for Amazon Prime members only but don’t worry If you aren’t a member, you could sign up for a free 30-day trial to take advantage and then cancel your Prime subscription before the fee kicks in. Free 30 day Prime Membership
So what deals will there be?
Amazon is keeping many deals secret until Prime Day, but it has revealed there will be 80% more Marketplace sellers involved on the day.
Amazon has provided a sneak peak of a few Prime Day deals from these sellers:
This year’s event will also have toys on offer throughout the day, it will be easier to sort through and track deals with the Amazon App and there will be offers through Amazon Video.
Last year, video games, headphones and electric toothbrushes were the most popular categories for UK shoppers.
Prime members in the UK will be able to start shopping the special ‘lightning deals’ at midnight with new ones popping up as often as every five minutes.
As well as access top Prime Day deals membership benefits also include:
- Unlimited one-day delivery on millions of eligible items in the UK
- Unlimited same-day delivery (evening delivery) on eligible items to certain postcodes
- Access to Prime Video, allowing unlimited video streaming of 15,000 TV shows and movies
- Unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime Photos
- Exclusive access to Prime Music to stream or download tracks and albums
- Access to Amazon Pantry to purchase groceries
- Access to the Kindle Lending Library where you can borrow one of over 500,000 titles per month
- Download a free new book title every month from Kindle First
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- Exclusive special day of shopping discounts each year with ‘Prime Day’
- Ability to share delivery, Prime Instant Video and Kindle Owners’ Lending Library book benefits with others in your household
In the meantime: Every day leading up to the sale amazon are having pre-sale sales…and we’re betting you love sales just as much as us.
See the current deals here